Details - What to expect
Are they seeking weekend adventure with the team? Join us on a three-day adventure: off-road trails through the Sutjeska and Durmitor National Parks. Stay in comfortable camp cabins and taste the best local food of Bosnia to complete the experience. Enjoy three days of exciting activities: Sandy pyramids, glacial lakes, magical forest, jeep safari, and gather the campfire with music and drinks. Taste the morning Bosnian coffee and local delicacies.
WE RECOMMEND THE ADVENTURE:
- Accommodation in a rafting camp on the banks of the Tara River in comfortable bungalows. - Two nights
- Guided outdoor activities
- Off-road tours through two national parks
- All meals Traditional Bosnian food
- Gathering by the fire, musical evening
- To teams for team building activities - Experience the best team building ever! Three days of unforgettable fun with adventure and enjoyment. Discover the hidden gems of Bosnia and Montenegro and relax with fire, music, and drinks.
- To families for family bonding activities. Gather your loved ones and spend an unforgettable vacation with children full of adventure and fun. Gather your family for a Jeep adventure through the two national parks, Durmitor and Sutjeska NP, and try rafting on Tara together.
To realize the adventure, your team must consist of at least four people. Booking in advance is essential. Places are limited. Do not miss booking on time. BOOK NOW - PAY LATER—deposit-only booking for you to keep flexible plans. Reserved tickets are safe until you use them.
We will be waiting for you at the camp. Settle into the camp's comfortable bungalows. Lunch - homemade food. Tour of the Sandy Pyramids of Bosnia - Bosnian Colorado with stories. Trail of off-road through the Bistrica canyon. Dinner and gathering by fire and music. Breakfast and traditional Bosnian coffee. Off-roading track to Brštenovica, the most attractive part of the Tara River. Tara Rafting along 21 km of an exciting river course through rapids, with breaks for photography and swimming. Lunch. Free outdoor activities in a comfortable camp on the bank of the river. Dinner and hanging out by the fire.
Breakfast and traditional Bosnian coffee. Durmitor off-roading track. We follow the path from the western side of Durmitor National Park to the most beautiful landscapes. We visit Pivsko jezero, Pivska planina, Prutaš, Dobri do, Sedlo pass. From Sedlo, we go on a hiking trip to Zeleni Vrh and Škrčko lake. Lunch break. We continue the jeep tour to Žabljak via the Savin Cook ski track. Mountain walk to the Black Lake. Swimming in the wilderness in a clean mountain lake. We continue hiking to the viewpoint Ćurevac with a fantastic view of the Tara canyon. Return to camp for dinner.
Breakfast and traditional Bosnian coffee. The off-road tour through Sutjeska National Park. Gornje and Donje Bare lakes tour, Borić viewpoint, and hiking to the top. Lunch in Tjentišste. Swimming in the pool. Tjentište memorial park tour: Kosturnica, NOB museum. Return to camp for dinner. Socializing by the fire and live music.
Trail Length/km :
Difficulty Level :
Suitable for those experienced in walking, those who hike at least once a month. This level would be considered easy for those who arefrequent hikers - an increase in altitude of 800 ~ 1,500 meters and a maximum distance of 15km per day.
Elevation/m above sea level
Adventure level & injury potential
Sun protection kit
*Rules that must be accepted while booking
14+ days before trip - full credit to a future trip. 13 ~ 7 days before trip - 25% fee. 6 ~ 2 days before trip 50% fee. Less than 48 hours before trip: 100% fee.
This trail is ajusted for kids as well as olderly people.