Details - What to expect
Is Jahorina mountain your choice this winter? The most beautiful ski resort in Bosnia and Herzegovina is a great place for a winter vacation in two or with your family. Winter holiday 2022/23 will be even more fun with exciting winter activities. Take advantage of learning to ski this year! Book on-time ski lessons or ski school for children with the best prices in Jahorina winter resort.
You can reach the ski resort Jahorina from Sarajevo in just 45 minutes via the M5 (34km).
Ski lesson for adults and kids according to your needs
- The price includes a 55-minute ski lesson with an experienced ski instructor.
- You choose what suits you best:
We recommend skiing on Jahorina:
- To all! If you want to learn to ski. Embark on an adventure. You will enjoy the thrill of skiing in one of the most beautiful ski resorts in the Balkans.
- Families looking for a ski school for their children master this exciting winter sport together, and a fun winter vacation can begin.
- For couples. Here's a winter date idea: Challenge your partner to ski lessons for two!
No matter your skill level, we'll teach you snowboarding in no time. We will tailor snowboard lessons to your skill level, so no previous experience is necessary. If you've tried snowboarding, learn snowboarding techniques and learn new snowboard tricks.
The Jahorina mountain winter park is beautiful and the best ski center in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Enjoy the super fun snow-filled winter activities of Jahorina.
Booking in advance is required. The number of places is limited. Make sure to book skiing lessons in time. BOOK NOW-PAY LATER
. Reserve your adventure with a deposit only to secure flexible plans. The reservation is valid until you use it.
Trail Length/km :
Difficulty Level :
Suitable for those experienced in walking, those who hike at least once a month. This level would be considered easy for those who arefrequent hikers - an increase in altitude of 800 ~ 1,500 meters and a maximum distance of 15km per day.
Elevation/m above sea level
Adventure level & injury potential
*Rools that must be accepted while booking
14+ days before trip - full credit to a future trip. 13 ~ 7 days before trip - 25% fee 6 ~ 2 days before trip 50% fee Less than 48 hours before trip: 100% fee
You can easily find the equipment and everything else you might need near the place where the lesson will be held.